How do I submit a citation for publication I have written using your data?

If you have published work based on Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) data, or if you know of data-related literature that is not in the SAMHDA bibliography, then submit the citation using the About > Submit Citation page. See the Terms of Use for more information.