Questions can be submitted using the Online Technical Assistance form. There are several ways to access the Online Technical Assistance form:
- Click the Online Technical Assistance form link on the SAMHDA Home page.
- Click the Report Problem with SAMHDA Site link in the footer.
- Select About > Contact Us from the top tabs and click the Online Technical Assistance link.
Follow the steps below to fill out the form. The fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Enter a Description* of the issue.
- Select a Category and Sub-Category.
NOTE: The Sub-Categories changes depending on the Category selected.
- Enter a Comment*. Include steps to reproduce the issue, error messages, etc.
- Enter an Affiliation, such as a company, school, publication, etc.
- Enter an Email Address* to which the Help Desk should reply.
- Enter the Name* of the user submitting the issue.
- Enter a Phone Number at which the user can be reached.
NOTE: Do not use any punctuation when entering the Phone Number.
- Click Submit. The user will receive a confirmation email and the Help Desk will be notified so they can follow up with the user.